Exciting Launch Event for Guild of Guardians Revealed

Exciting Launch Event for Guild of Guardians Revealed

Guild of Guardians, in collaboration with Guardians Guild Limited, has recently announced their plans for a global launch event called “Age of the Dread.” This event is set to showcase new gameplay features and offer players the chance to win lucrative rewards. Running from May 15 to June 9, “Age of the Dread” boasts an impressive prize pool of up to US$1 million in $GOG tokens, as well as exclusive rewards such as Founder NFTs.

One of the main highlights of the “Age of the Dread” event is the Endless Leaderboard Challenge. This challenge offers players the opportunity to compete for 70% of the total prize pool by completing runs and earning points. Players can maximize their chances of winning by participating in up to four daily runs. The remaining 30% of the prize pool is allocated to the Arena & Boss Rush Challenges, where players can climb the ranks and claim their share of the rewards through five daily runs.

Ascendant Seals are a key component in enhancing Guardians and making them more powerful. Players can earn these seals as rewards or purchase them through in-app purchases using $GOG tokens. Two weeks into the game, players will receive $GOG tokens as rewards, which can be used to acquire Ascendant Seals or kept for future use. The leaderboard rewards prizes based on performance, with top performers and founders earning exclusive Founder NFTs.

Chris Clay, the Game Director for Guild of Guardians, expressed excitement for the launch event, stating, “We’re thrilled to kick off Age of the Dread and offer players over US$1 million equivalent in total prizes up for grabs. This launch event reiterates our commitment to reward our players for their dedication.” Players are encouraged to participate in the leaderboard challenges to showcase their skills and compete for top prizes.

The much-anticipated launch of Guild of Guardians, in partnership with Guardians Guild Limited, promises an exciting gaming experience with the “Age of the Dread” event. Running from May 15 to June 9, players have the opportunity to win up to US$1 million in $GOG tokens and exclusive Founder NFTs. This event marks the first phase of the game’s global release and is available for pre-order on Apple and Google Play. Players are encouraged to join the competition, earn rewards, and showcase their gaming skills in this epic adventure.

NFT

Articles You May Like

The Impact of Crypto Voters in the 2024 US Elections
The Impending Launch of Spot Ethereum ETFs and Its Potential Impact on Prices
The German Government’s Bitcoin Sale: A Critical Analysis
The Impact of the Spot Ethereum ETFs on ETH Price

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *